Next up I have what I want for July. My ambition here is to get all the units to the 'brown' level. I am not finishing any one unit but rather getting the whole army to a certain level. Once done I will go back round and add another level of deatail and washing. Finally I will go back round each unit again and finish them with some proper highlights and basing scheme.
For those if you without the eyesight of an Owl I will explain what is in here:
- At the back centre is a unit of 45 clanrats with spears and shields pushing a screaming bell with a greyseer on top.
- Back left is the remaning 12 clanrats with hand weapons and shields to make the previoulsy painted unit from 28 up to 40.
- Back right is another unit of 40 clanrats with hand weapon and shield.
- Front left is the front part of a unit of 50 skavenslaves (enslaved gnoblars working a warpstone mine).
- Next left is a couple of packmasters and behind them a Warlord on War Litter.
- Front right is a unit of 5 poisoned wind glabadiers with an attached poisoned wind mortar.
Last but not least I have a picture of the Hell Pit Abomniatin painted a couple of months back. This was for a game I played against Tom's Orcs, a special scenario making the Abomination a focus of the game. Go check out GW's website if you want to see the scenario here: It Will Live Again